Friday, September 14, 2012

A New Year.... A New Beginning!!!

September is here, and Fall is in the air!

Like most of you, I've spent the majority of the summer working on new materials for the coming school year.  Before summer,  I had made a list of things that I wanted to accomplish this summer.  The big one was to redo my website.  I did complete the design, and most of the 100+ pages.  Then I reached a point when I realized that this site is huge, and how would I have time to maintain it and keep up with my fans and followers if I was bogged down in details such as HTML coding, adding new content to keep it fresh, and still have time to design new materials.

Then the big proverbial light bulb came on, and I realized that I can use my Blog as a focal point for keeping in touch with my fans and followers, and still be able to provide all of the resources that everyone has come to enjoy from Crayonbox Learning!

Last year,  I had this Blog design created and I only posted a couple times.  I never really got into it, because my work schedule prevented me from posting with any regularity.  I spent the school year looking at other people's Blogs, and making a mental list of the things that I wanted to do with mine.  I'm not a real fan of cluttered up pages that are hard to read and navigate through.  Not everyone is tech savvy, and some people have a hard time with so much stimuli.  I removed my previous posts so that I could start fresh this school year.

Ta da!  Here it is.   The plan for this Blog is to share my journey creating original learning materials, as well as periodic printables being posted for you to download.   The more you share my Blog, the more I post.
Be sure to bookmark this page, and check back often for new postings!

Are you following me on Facebook, and Pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!