Friday, October 19, 2012

Showing some owl love... Counting by 5's

I hope that you've had a great day today. I'm a little bit behind the 8 ball this afternoon.

You're eyes are not deceiving you.  Yes, there is a goat on this page. :)  I spent part of the day at my Mom's house (across the country road) looking at a very pregnant goat! See picture below....


This little goat was purchased by some friends at a sale yesterday. She's obviously very full with babies! Due any time. The pictures really don't show the belly as big as it really is. Poor thing! I have been sharing this picture because I just couldn't believe such a goat could be wider than tall. 

Weather has definitely changed here in Arkansas. I did hear the owls out last night calling to each other. Where I live, there is enough of an echo (no street noise, etc) that it magnifies the sound.

Today's freebie is an owl themed Count by 5's set. It includes the header cards, and numbered cards.



I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!  Mine will be filled with house cleaning, order processing, and finishing a few new packets for my stores. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!