Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome October!

I love fall!

I love the colors, smells, and the crisp cool air!

September came and went almost too fast! Now that school is in full swing, I'm receiving a lot of requests for custom materials. I love creating learning centers. They are so versitile, and can be made with any subject, skill or theme.

This school year, I am focusing more on creating materials that fall within the "common core state standards."

My Blog is just getting started as you can see by the few entries. I decided to use a Blog format for my website instead of continuing to update my website. It makes more sense, and I am able to link up with other quality Blogs. If you have a Blog that you would like linked, please let me know.

If you have any requests, please email me at crayonboxlearning@gmail.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!