Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween Freebie...

I created this Halloween freebie today, which is a spin off of the "Read Across America" punch cards that I made in March.  The Halloween punch cards feature the similar design, however they feature kid-friendly Halloween characters.   A cute incentive either to promote reading, or positive behavior.  They can be used as an alternative for handing out candy as well.

~ Click the image above for download ~

The Halloween punch cards can be prepared in advance of use.  Print out onto cardstock, cut out, and then laminate for durability.  You can punch a hole in one corner to use with a lanyard if desired. 


Coming up this week:   I am starting of the new series on creating classroom resources on a shoestring budget!  This will include "Dollar Store" finds! :)
Crayonbox Learning Newsletter:  Have you signed up for the Crayonbox Learning Newsletter?  If you look in the sidebar to the right, you'll see an email sign up box.  I will be publishing a newsletter twice a month with the first issue coming out October 15th.  You won't want to miss it! :)
If you have a subject /topic that you would like covered in the "Techie" section, please let me know.  I've received a lot of feedback regarding the various tutorials I have written!  I have a couple new tutorials coming out soon!  If you are following me on Bloglovin (link in sidebar), you'll be notified when I post something new.
Be sure to pop by Classroom Freebies to check out all of the freebies on Manic Monday which is hosted by Charity Preston from The Organized Classroom!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday








1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!! We have a Read Across America event coming up at school this month - these will be perfect! :)

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!