Sunday, October 20, 2013

Whether or weather?


One of the things I enjoy most about Fall is that the weather changes.  Where I live in Arkansas,  we generally have sunny, wet springs, HOT summers, and pleasant fall.  Our Winters are a mixed bag around here.  Some years they are severe with lots of snow and ice, but sometimes (like last year) we didn't have any harsh weather.

When the summer ends and fall begins, you can feel it in the air.  The coolness of the nights, the hoots of the owls, and the color palette that changes from green to a blend of yellow, orange, and red in the Sumac.

This week,  I am sharing with you a simple, mini file folder game for weather.  Featuring weather pictures, and weather words for the different weather types.  The folder portion of the game fits nicely on one piece of cardstock.  The game pieces and label fits on a 2nd piece.  I have included both full color and BW for your convenience.

Click the picture to download the game.


I will be adding some new features to my Blog this week.  I've been busy participating in different events. With the holidays coming up,  I want to make this Blog more of a "home" to come to.  By that,  I'd like for you to learn more about me, my family, and the materials I create.

I've received several emails requesting help with their Blogs, Facebook, or various "techie" things.  While I am not an expert, I am happy to help when I can.  Feel free to email me (Email tab above) when you have questions and I will do my best to help out.  

Have a great Monday!   Be sure to stop by Manic Monday (link below) to download some amazing freebies.  


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday












1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!