Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wish List Linky Party....



You may have already heard that TPT is having it's annual Teacher's Appreciation Sale starting on May 6th.  It's a great time to go over your "Wishlists" and stock up on the must-haves during the sale.   I'd like to share with you a couple items on MY wish list.  

The first stop on my Wish List tour is special...   A friend and fellow TPT Seller, Teresa Williams passed away unexpectedly last week.  Her friends and colleagues came together to put a few bundles to help generate funds for her family to help with medical costs, etc.   This image is featuring just one of the bundles available.  The bundles are all featured in Teresa's store.  This is a good way to help a fellow TPT family member, and receive some fabulous materials too.  Click on the image to visit her store.

Teresa will be missed!


Next up on my Wishlist Tour is this packet by Anna Brantley.  You cannot go wrong with anything that Anna has put together.  I don't know her personally, but her products are stellar!   **** Stars all the way!   Click on the image to visit her store!



And.... if you're looking for a little clipart..  I love this new collection from my friend Mel at Graphics from the Pond.  Detective Kids!  Aren't they adorable?   Click the image to visit Mel's store!



I would like to share with you my newest packet.  Farm Close Reading!!!   I had been working on this packet for several months.  This is one of those packets that I was so proud of when it was completed.  This packet is the first in my "Once Upon a Barnyard" Series of farm themed products.


This packet features 7 close read passages (non-fiction) featuring the farm animals:  cow, chickens, donkey, horses, goats, pigs, and sheep!   There are "research" pages and writing practice for each animal as seen in the sample images.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!